felixwalker9ja.blogspot.com

Breaking News

About Queen Torkwase Wuaperah the Present Queen of Culture & Tourism Benue 2017


My name is Torkwase Queen Wuaperah, hill from Mbayion Mbamter Tanakaa Gboko local Government Area of Benue State Nigeria, a Graduate of Business Administration and Management, currently Managing My own creative idea got from School, am a Project manager, Bead designer, Make-up Artist, Gele Master, Manicure and pendicure, costumes, manager, etc. Also am an easy going young Lady full of determinations and dreams. I work hard to  Achieve them, also am God Fearing, am responsible for my own Actions, I love children I love modeling and I love my family because they Motivate me Mostly in numerous ways. I also become Miss Valentine 2012, Miss Gboko 2015 and Now The present QUEEN OF CULTURE & TOURISM BENUE 2017/2018.

    Kindly view beautiful pictures of the Queen with wonderful moments









WUAPERAH QUEEN TORKWASE Who was the 4th Contestant, among the other 8th Contestants came up as the winner of Queen of Culture & Tourism Benue 2017. The 22 year Old is with expertise in Bead Making and Makeup Artistry. An indigene of Gboko Local Government Area of Benue State. She holds a HND in Business Management from Benue State Polytechnic Ugbokolo.  She speaks Tiv and English fluently and loves Dancing, Cooking, Traveling and making new friends. Her favorite phrase it is well with my soul.

















To My Humble Boss Mrs. Hilda Y. Pam, The CEO of Mau - Hill Associates and to all the entire crew members for making this event a success. My recommendations goes to this great personalities, Mr. Emmanuel Uji, Mr. James Aker, Mr. Tarer Kidemcie Utor, Mrs. Osindele Oluwakemi Abosede, Mr. Gabriel Lucky, Felix Walker and to all our Contestants Mau - Hill Associates, and the entire crew member I wanna say thanks for the opportunity given to me to showcase my world multi talented dreams.









Thanks so much for reading I'm always grateful for this opportunity given to me. 

If you will like to speak to me in person or maybe connect/contact with me please kindly do by reaching me here on these various platforms. 

Tel: 0806 776 6060
Facebook: Queen Torkwase
Instagram: MissGboko2015.

No comments