felixwalker9ja.blogspot.com

Breaking News

THE WONDERFUL INTERVIEW OF HER MAJESTY MISS IDA INNOCENT IDIONG AND GET TO KNOW MORE.



WALKER ONLINE CHAT ROOM 30th June, 2017.

An interview session with our Guest speaker from Face of Ankara Nigeria

(Her Majesty Miss Ida Innocent Idiong)

Welcome and thanks for accepting our invitation with you.

Good evening everyone, Good evening to all our audience right here with us on tonight Chat Room. I will be hosting the show with you,

but before I go further, I will like to introduce my humble self to you.

My name is Felix E.Okwuchukwu basically known by my friends, fans and business partners out there as Felix Walker (@felixwalker_9ja). On behalf of the Organization, we choose to unveil our new project to every single one of you reading and following our programs.

  (WALKER ONLINE CHAT ROOM)
Host: Felix Walker

 Good evening Your Majesty Miss Ida Innocent Idiong.

Quetion 1: May we know you?



IDA INNOCENT IDIONG: Good evening to the entire management of Walkerhousemedia9ja and to every one reading this chat forum. My name is Ida Innocent Idiong, currently known by my friends out there as Vera. You can call me Vera. By God’s grace, I was the Winner of Miss South -South Face of Ankara Nigeria Pageant & Awards 2016/2017. I hail from Abak local government area of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. A student of the prestigious university of Calabar of the department of Linguistics and communication studies. I have begun a series of   humanitarian pet projects geared towards actualizing the purpose behind the pageant.



 FELIX WALKER: Wow!!!, really I think that’s a nice name from you……I must say "your name is more pleasant hearing".


VERA: Thanks dear.


Question 2: From the look of the previous contents, why are you carrying this crown and what really have you done ever since you won the Miss South -South Face of Ankara Nigeria Pageant & Awards 2016/2017?


VERA: Am having this crown because I deserve it and I worked hard for it. 

have been visiting secondary schools to encourage them on how education is important...and has organized quiz competition for all the secondary school in Akwa Ibom State...



FELIX WALKER: Wow!! really it seems amazing my dear.

Question3: What has been your endless joy since you took this crown of Miss South -South Face of Ankara Nigeria Pageant & Awards 2016/2017? And we believe you were not just the only one who bought the form and also did the contest....What really do u have to say about this?


VERA: Thank you so much


FELIX WALKER: You are welcome


VEAR: First and foremost my endless joy is that all my struggling and efforts were not in vain. Finally I was inspired in life which am happy for.



FELIX WALKER: Ok, thanks my dear.


VEAR: Thank you sir.


FELIX WALKER: Here comes the 4th Question for You Miss Ida Innocent Idiong. (Vera)


Question4: What impact have your family, friends and love ones gotten from you ever since you were crowned?


VERA: Thank you sir.

The impact my parents, friends have gotten from me is that education is the only key to success. And working hard, self-determination can take you to a higher level in life, whereby your dreams will come true...



FELIX WALKER: Wow absolutely true.


VERA: Yes.


FELIX WALKER: Ok, bringing you another question.


Questions5: What are your challenges as a crowned Queen?


VERA: Financial challenge, and sponsors.


FELIX WALKER: I see....but can we still talk about it. How do you mean by

Financial challenge and you made mention of sponsors. Please kindly tell us more on that.


VEAR: Ok.

Taking about financial challenge, I mean not having enough funds to carry out my project.

And no sponsors to stand by me and ready to support me.


FELIX WALKER: That’s serious my dear.


VERA: Yes sir.


 Question 6: What have u gotten from the crowning ever since u were made a queen?


VERA: I know it’s not easy, but I got encouraged and enlightened.


FELIX WALKEER: Ok that’s great.

VERA: Yeah.


Question 7: As an outgoing Miss South -South Face of Ankara Nigeria Pageant & Awards 2016/2017. What can you say to the girls out there about pageantry, and what do you have to say about Face of Ankara Nigeria?


VEAR: All I have to say is that pageantry is not all about giving yourself work to it. But determination, focus and working hard to achieve your aims.


FELIX WALKER: Ok.


VERA: Face of Ankara is a very good organization which is organized to train young girls on how to be bold and self-esteem... Ankara is my pride.


 FELIX WALKER: You killed it dear.


Question 8:  What are your weaknesses and your strength?


VERA: I don't have a weak point... But my strength is God and my ability to work as a crown queen and to achieve my aims in life.


FELIX WALKER: Really amazing my dear.


VEAR: Thank you.


Question 9: What have been your greatest achievements as a crowned Miss South -South Face of Ankara Nigeria Pageant & Awards 2016/2017?


VERA: My greatest achievement is that I am enlightened, self-disciplined and outspoken.


FELIX WALKER: That's generous.


VERA: Yes.


FELIX WALKER: Finally before we leave the studio tonight let's go for a short break and we be right back to complete all we have started with our outgoing Miss South -South Face of Ankara Nigeria Pageant & Awards 2016/2017.



VERA: Thank you.


FELIX WALKER: Welcome back.... Sorry for keeping you.


VERA: Thank you am back again to the studio FRIENDS.


FELIX WALKER: Ok welcome back Your Majesty Miss Ida Innocent Idiong (Vera).


VERA: Thanks Felix Walker.


FELIX WALKER: Before we ask you this question, sorry if we get you upset.


VERA: Ok, no issues please move on dear.


FELIX WALKER: Are you engaged?

...... Bonus Question.


VERA: Am single.


FELIX WALKER: Don't say that again please before someone hear it.


VERA: Am serious dear.


FELIX WALKER: Ok, guys do you know Her Majesty Miss Ida Innocent Idiong. (Vera) is currently single and not mingling... Lol.


It's all happening live here with Felix Walker from Walkerhousemedia9ja with our friend, sister and aunty Miss Ida Innocent Idiong (Vera).


FELIX WALKER: You are welcome.


VERA: Nice being here with you guys.


FELIX WALKER: Thanks dear.


VERA: You are welcome.

..... Incoming messages from a friend.

Matthew says he’s single and we love you both to roll.


 FELIX WALKEER: What do u think?

...... Still on our Bonus Questions.


VERA: Tell him am sorry, am not interested. And am not ready for relationships now.


FELIX WALKER: Wow! That's amazing... a blast from Vera.


VERA: Why are you laughing?


FELIX WALKER: But it’s funny dear.... You just kicked him off the line, why? Matthew please sorry, she's just being herself and being real at the moment.


FELIX WALKER: Yeah….yeah really is fun having this wonderful lady with us tonight.


FELIX WALKER: So miss, hope you are now ready for your 10th Question?


VERA: Really... Yeah I am.


FELIX WALKER: Yeah.... Soft question like Walker bread. Lol


FELIX WALKER: Pretty and educative.


VERA: Thank you.


FELIX WALKER: Back to our audience and haven ask some question to our guest speaker in the house Ida Innocent Idiong (Vera).

Question number 10 loading.....


VERA: Ok am right here with you Mr Walker ride on.



Question10: We were made to understand that Face of Ankara Nigeria has different Queens. Please can you tell us where you fall in as a Queen and the name of your Chief Executive or President if any.... and notwithstanding the name of your projects if any please?


VERA: I fell under South-South dear.

And the name of my president is Mr Ibout Jude.


VERA: The name of my project is Nigeria my pride,

Ankara my attire.


FELIX WALKER: Please make us understand more so that the audience will follow up.


VERA: Can u explain your question better please.


FELIX WALKER: I got u miss.


FELIX WALKER: You fall under South-South, right?


FELIX WALKER: Chief executive Ibout Jude, right?

FELIX WALKER: Project name Ankara your attire, right?


FELIX WALKER: I got you.


VERA: Yeah thanks Felix Walker you are such a nice guy.


FELIX WALKER: Really it’s God, not me dear.


FELIX WALKER: Thanks for that short answer.


VERA: Hmmm... What an interview with Felix Walker form Walkerhousemedia9ja.


VERA: Hope I gave you a better answer?


FELIX WALKER: Yes you did.


FELIX WALKER: Really friends it’s amazing having this Beautiful Queen with us tonight..... And thanks for staying with us. Hopefully and patiently waiting to see you too with us in the studio one faithful day.


VERA: Thank you.



FELIX WALKER: Thanks for hooking up with us from Walkerhousemedia9ja. I chose to represent the Company Brand.


FELIX WALKER: Wow! It’s really a lovely moment with you all. And to our guest Her Majesty Queen Ida Innocent Idiong (Vera).

........ Thanks and remember to visit our website to check more on our daily-to-weekly post on www.felixwalker9ja.blogspot.com



VERA: Thank you Mr Walker. I really enjoyed the interview session and the studio interactions with you.

FELIX WALKER: Never mention dear. If we don't do this who else will do them for us? Just doing what we know and love, what we really admire putting the whole lot of passion to see the best is produce.


FELIX WALKER: I wish I will have a better day some other time with you apart from the Chat Room dear.


VERA: I hope so my dear..... You are the best.


FELIX WALKER:  But before leaving, I hope I was not rude to you?



 VERA: No my dear, you are just nice to me, good night.


FELIX WALKER: Thanks and remain bless.


VERA: Thank you.


FELIX WALKER: Here comes the end of the Chat Room.


FELIX WALKER: Sweet and loving moment with Ida Innocent Idiong (Vera). Good night and I hope to see you some other time.


VERA: Thanks, you are welcome.



 Facebook: Vera idiong

Snapchat: idabankz6

Instagram: @mhizvera_3811







ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:



 James Whyte taking over from 501 Entertainment.


New music premier: Love you by Tessy Owy


 Hot fast rising Dj in Makurdi, Benue State. Formerly known as Djswapkid. And now known as Djswapking. 


New music premier: Rotate by 3key from Dope Nation Sounds.


Winner Model got talent: Martins Maurice from F2 Management.


Meet this great legend with lot of legacy, known for his ambitious and creative hobby.  Known as Spitz Joseph. He's an event manager, a corperate initiator and he's the founder of Nfob Global Entertainment. 



ADVERTISE YOUR EVENTS, BUSINESS, & SHOW BIZ HERE WITH US.



CATALYST || DESIGNER || ENTERTAINER || ENTREPRENEUR || MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER || PUBLIC FIGURE || PRESENTER Bookings:felixwalker9ja@gmail.com ✆09057204528

WALKERHOUSEMEDIA9JA (WHM) is a Brand & Entertainment Company. Do you know that small business brands are heavily dependent on the personal brand of the owner of the company? The business owner is usually (especially at the start of the company) the person that is doing the sales and therefore the publicity is the face of the company to its clients. Increasing the brand value of the business owner is therefore a major factor in increasing the brand value of the business itself. We also help in managing talents. People with great potentials, it does not matter how little it is. We help in raising your little funds to greater cash in supporting you to grab opportunities that comes our way in the future.

SUPPORTED BRANDS





GO GET YOUR FORM NOW, ONLY FOR N6,000.00 AND GET A FREE ANKARA FABRIC FROM US. HURRY UP!!!


No comments