felixwalker9ja.blogspot.com

Breaking News

LIFESTYLE | Martin Muarice - Early Life & Modeling

I'm Martin Maurice Okpala by name, am from Anambra State.  I'm a student of Benue State University and also a Model and I act too. Have been into modelling for 5 years and have achieved big as God may want it.  I'm the manager of a Modeling agency named Fashionfairyles F2.  I'm a fan of business and love meeting new people. I enjoy solving problems. I am passionate with anything I do. My take to life is IF YOU CAN DREAM IT YOU CAN MAKE IT.

Opportunity comes but once...  I say a big no to that... Every day you wake up is an opportunity, it is left for you to see it and make due use of it.

My definition of SUCCESS is the incidence between readiness and opportunity.Remain focused and move ahead Just to sharpen our minds for the day.

                                           
                                           FREAKING OUT FOR MY PASSION IN MODELING






                                           A CROSS SESSION WITH THE FELLOW WINNERS

                                     
                                    WHEN HE WON MODEL GOT TALENT  AFRICA 2016.


                         ROCKING BENUE FASHION WEEK WITH PASSION ON HIS FACE




                                                  LESS IS MORE FASHION AND MUSIC FESTIVAL 


                                                               BENUE STATE AWARD NIGHT


                                                                  FACE OF UNIVERSITY 2015






                                                                F2 AGENCY IN ACTION


                                                                       FACE OF UNIVERSITY

ADVERTISE HERE



CATALYST || DESIGNER || ENTERTAINER || ENTREPRENEUR || MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER || PUBLIC FIGURE || PRESENTER Bookings:felixwalker9ja@gmail.com ✆09057204528


 

3 comments

Unknown said...

Felixwalker9ja always with you. We will grow together.

Unknown said...

Felixwalker9ja always with you. We will grow together.

www.felixwalker9ja.blogspot.com said...

You are highly welcome sir